Thread: PRS-T1 Modified Sony home screen
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2012, 08:56 AM   #459
Nick_1964
Bookworm
Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nick_1964 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony prs-650, Kobo Glo HD (2x), Kobo Glo
I think there is a mess...
On my READER drive there is an extra directory with updates\system\app where a ebookreader.apk appears.
There is a clock, but the file or directory reader\reader.xml is nowhere to be found.
Reflashing makes no different, it seems that the clock settings, once written, can't be changed anymore.
Or I didn't understand it.
Uninstall seems to whipe the whole settings,maybe books, so that will not an option.
I am stuck here.

Ignore All This above ^
The directory \reader isn't copy'd by the install, it had to be manually copy'd
So I copy'd it myself and I have now all a,b,c fonts, so I have to copy them back in their original name.

The only think I hope is that Morkl fixes the 24 hours clock.
I have a lot to learn.
Thanks for your Time.
Only don't know exactly what the updates\system\app\ebookreader.apk does, If i remove it, the clock still stays,but for now, I figured it out, hope Morkl fixes the 24 ours clock, and I am happy..

Last edited by Nick_1964; 09-15-2012 at 09:17 AM.