View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 09:29 AM   #1
wyndslash
Wizard
wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wyndslash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 wifi, Kindle Fire
Recommendations for good mysteries (preferably police/crime mystery)

looking for good mysteries with (all of a sudden, i feel stupid. i don't know the term for it) cop-partners. ugh, that sounded weird; sorry, taking a break from writing a take-home exam for econometrics class.

anyway, i'm a big fan of Marshall Karp (Lomax & Biggs mysteries) and Chris Grabenstein (John Ceepak mysteries). i'm big on the mystery, and not on hetero-romance. really looking for mind-benders, but i also like a bit of bromance/friendship angles.

hope i made myself clear. i think i just sounded weird
wyndslash is offline   Reply With Quote