View Single Post
Old 07-26-2011, 04:43 AM   #10
AlexBell
Wizard
AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T3, Kobo Glo, Kindle Touch, iPad, Samsung SB 2 tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
If you are unable to use Launchpad, create a test file and upload it here.
Thanks again, Kovid. I've been away for a few days, but please find attached a version of the ePub ebook which I had the image conversion problem.

The only difference between the original file and the attached file is that I have replace the chapter text with dummy text. Everything else is the same.

The signature.image shows when I view the original ePub file but does not show when I view the file converted to mobi.

I've also attached the mobi version.
Attached Files
File Type: epub TFatITest.epub (847.2 KB, 203 views)
File Type: mobi TFatITest - Katy Jones.mobi (267.4 KB, 176 views)
AlexBell is offline   Reply With Quote