View Single Post
Old 06-29-2011, 03:53 PM   #5
transmitthis
Addict
transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Google Nexus 7 16GB
Maybe you misunderstood what I said

Quote:
Originally Posted by transmitthis View Post
At present there is no way of telling if you are going to click Remove books, or the arrow to the right

I'm on Windows 7 64bit, and don't get a roll over on the top bar that differentiates between the two options.

Just so I'm being clear

Original - There's no way for novice users to be sure they clicked on the left most options instead of the main delete icon... (personally I use a right click on the library items, but were talking about novice users here)

Suggestion
transmitthis is offline   Reply With Quote