View Single Post
Old 04-11-2011, 04:46 PM   #3
FF2
Wizard
FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FF2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: WiFi Kindle3
I'll bite. And if they don't release something this summer? How long will you wait and what will you do between now and WHENEVER? Of course, you can always wait - you've probably been without an ereader much of your short or long life so a bit longer probably does not matter. I like my k3 and it has increased my reading habits.

In other threads, I've seen where folks have sold their k2's to someone interested in the cheaper/used/older tech and purchased a newer unit so you could follow that route if the k4 appeals to you.
FF2 is offline   Reply With Quote