View Single Post
Old 11-13-2010, 07:52 PM   #14
fafaforza
Zealot
fafaforza is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.fafaforza is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.fafaforza is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.fafaforza is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.fafaforza is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.fafaforza is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.fafaforza is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.fafaforza is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.fafaforza is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.fafaforza is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.fafaforza is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.

Device: Aura ONE
Quote:
Originally Posted by laughingdragons View Post
I'm right handed and would have liked the turn page buttons on the right side instead of the left for the times I use it completely one handed (like for snacking). This is another thing I like the 300 more for. I never needed to use 2 hands.
I was worried about that too, but as others responded to my post about this, you can hold the reader with your fingers between the cover sides and/or reader and use your thumb to swipe. Works for me so far.

Though in other instances, you are forced to use 2 hands. That's just the nature of touch screens and not having buttons for most functions.

My main gripe is the cover. Both sides flex and don't stay aligned, like the one on the 505 did. So it's a bit harder to hold the reader and to swipe using the method I described above.

Would have preferred it to be more rigid.
fafaforza is offline   Reply With Quote