View Single Post
Old 11-02-2010, 07:55 AM   #3
sarah11918
Tablet Enthusiast
sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.sarah11918 can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kobo Aura One (formerly: Asus Eee Note, enTourage eDGe EE, Nokia N810)
Not sure, myself. I just needed to replace my macbook and ended up with a new Air, so another travel device might be hard to justify. I already travel with my (original) edge, mac, Nokia N810 internet tablet, ipod touch and phone. I'm wondering how this fits, and whether it really fills a need.

For me, the pocket edge could only replace my N810 of all my devices. And, I've already seen recently the N810 come in VERY handy when I was on a messed up wifi connection that my edge couldn't connect to, but the N810 could. The N810 also has a built in qwerty keyboard that the pocket edge doesn't. And, the N810 can also read/annotate (though without fancy TOC functions) pdfs through its xournal/journal program, at least well enough to sign paperwork on the road. I'm not quite ready to give up on it yet, though its battery life is horrid now and the pocket edge sounds like it should easily last all day. If I didn't have the N810, it would be a different question.

But don't get me wrong; I'm still tempted.
sarah11918 is offline   Reply With Quote