View Single Post
Old 04-03-2019, 01:27 PM   #329
Philippe D.
Addict
Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2o; reMarkable; Onyx Max 2 Pro
Today reMarkable announced a (IMHO) long overdue software update: it will now let you add pages to notebooks (not just at the end), move pages, copy pages, even from one document to another.

From what I understand, it's still missing a feature that is important (you still cannot copy part of a page from one page to another), but it's a step in the right direction, and it shows that they're still working on improving their device.

My device has not updated yet; I'll post here when it does and I get to test the new features.
Philippe D. is offline   Reply With Quote