View Single Post
Old 09-02-2018, 01:43 AM   #13
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
I'll third The House on the Strand by Daphne du Maurier. I don't believe I've ever read anything by her, and I should.

@Catlady: It's all about finding a book that you DO want to read that can be construed to fit the category. The range is fairly large, and that's without pushing too hard.

Personally, I'm a bit gunshy this month, and I think I'll save my tickets for seconds.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote