View Single Post
Old 05-24-2018, 11:31 AM   #323
Philippe D.
Addict
Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Philippe D. ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2o; reMarkable; Onyx Max 2 Pro
This week I got an email from Remarkable telling me that a new update was coming, and this morning (or was it yesterday?) my device updated itself when I connected it to my PC. The update is mostly about better battery management; I don't think there have been any changes to the software features.

(And of course, it's hard to tell if battery life is really improved at short glance)
Philippe D. is offline   Reply With Quote