View Single Post
Old 07-13-2013, 02:50 PM   #7
barryem
Wizard
barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.barryem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by st_albert View Post
I know nothing about Kindle's DRM, and very little about the structore of mobi files, but I do know that if you want to download a DRM-free kindle book from Amazon for comparison, none of the books published by "Twilight Times Books" should have any DRM at Kindle.

(Edited to add: There may be other non-DRM Kindle publishers too, it just happens that this is one I'm sure doesn't add DRM.)

Some of them are available for free from time to time, and several are priced at $0.99. so you could experiment without too much cost.
Kindle books by Andrew Greeley don't have DRM, at the publisher's request, according to their pages on Amazon.

Barry
barryem is offline   Reply With Quote