View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 07:07 PM   #18
KevinShort
Addict
KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wifi, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by nevermore View Post
KevinShort, have you had any wifi issues. I tried to reinstall the image but alas I still cannot connect to any network. Does anyone else have an image that they would be willing to upload? That way we could see if the firmware image is specific to a device or something weird like that.
I've not had any issues with my Kobo Wifi, but there are different versions of the Kobo Wifi (some are 4-bit, others 8-bit), so it could be your Wifi isn't fully compatible with the image from mine.