View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 08:00 AM   #22
ShellShock
Wizard
ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShellShock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: IPad Mini 2 Retina
Thanks for the 64 bit version. I was hoping with it I would be able to convert a large dictionary from mobi to epub but no joy; with the 32 bit version I get an out of memory error at about 500 MB. With the 64 bit version it runs out of memory at 7.7 GB (I have 8 GM RAM), with 67% of the file processed. The source mobi is 19 MB, which I would not have thought was too big.
ShellShock is offline   Reply With Quote