Thread: Glo KePub vs ePub
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 05:54 PM   #4
Big McLargeHuge
Enthusiast
Big McLargeHuge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Big McLargeHuge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Big McLargeHuge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Big McLargeHuge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Big McLargeHuge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Big McLargeHuge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Big McLargeHuge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Big McLargeHuge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Big McLargeHuge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Big McLargeHuge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Big McLargeHuge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: None Currently
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
KePubs are non-standard, and I don't think there are any tools to remove the DRM. If you want to read your books on other devices you'll need to download the ePubs through Adobe Digital Editions.
So if i download the book using the Kobo app, Kobo Desktop app, or onto my Kobo ereader, it's a Kepub, but if i download the same book i bought from Kobo through ADE, it will be a regular epub? Am i understanding that right?
Big McLargeHuge is offline   Reply With Quote