View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012, 03:02 PM   #10
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodstonian View Post
I just repeated what you did. Strangely enough, I only got 10 results when I clicked on the "halloween" link (where it says "You searched for ...") and 7 were erotica. Only one had the word "Halloween" and that was in the "By" line. No books showed up with "Halloween" in the title. If I repeated the search placing Halloween in quotes, I got what I originally expected ... only books with Halloween in the title; 187 of them.

Strange search algorithms at work here!
Weird though that searching "halloween" without quotes doesn't work. And where does it get the results from that it does show?

Quote:
Originally Posted by david_e View Post
How odd. I was doing a search a few days ago for a book and got those same Harry Potter results you did.

Can't recall the title but I was looking for, but nothing remotely close to yours.
Yep, me too. Also can't remember what I was searching for either.

Last edited by Mrs_Often; 09-26-2012 at 02:53 AM. Reason: added 'either' to make more sense
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote