View Single Post
Old 06-14-2011, 05:22 PM   #11
Ransom
Banned
Ransom can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsRansom can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsRansom can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsRansom can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsRansom can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsRansom can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsRansom can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsRansom can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsRansom can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsRansom can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsRansom can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

Device: Kindle-3
Thanks for the explanation Nick. I've been making my own links in html by simply bookmarking the individual chapter headings and then linking them to the chapter titles on the contents page. This works fine in my Kindle, but I've notice that if I access the "go to" feature in Kindle3, the TOC portion of the sub-menu is grayed out, so I must still be doing something wrong.
Ransom is offline   Reply With Quote