View Single Post
Old 04-09-2011, 10:52 AM   #2
st_albert
Guru
st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'

Device: none
I know nothing about Kindle's DRM, and very little about the structore of mobi files, but I do know that if you want to download a DRM-free kindle book from Amazon for comparison, none of the books published by "Twilight Times Books" should have any DRM at Kindle.

(Edited to add: There may be other non-DRM Kindle publishers too, it just happens that this is one I'm sure doesn't add DRM.)

Some of them are available for free from time to time, and several are priced at $0.99. so you could experiment without too much cost.

Last edited by st_albert; 04-09-2011 at 10:57 AM.
st_albert is offline   Reply With Quote