View Single Post
Old 04-03-2009, 11:30 AM   #7
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by K-Thom View Post
@ =X=:
I'm using Word 2002. No, I didn't apply any Office patch from MS lately. Could the last Netframe update possibly be the cause for this problem?
It's hard to tell what has cause the problem. Software is not like hardware that wears. Something has to change for it to break. Or some inherent bug that does not trigger until recourse are exhausted. This is why uninstalling/re-installing usually fixes the problem. Comment if you choose to re-install Office I recommend you uninstall it first and any trace that it leaves, before you install Office.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-Thom View Post
So, thanks alot for your advice and/or work on both the any2lit function and your BookCreator as maybe more than suitable alternatives! I'll give both a try during the weekend.
Thanks, I am the author of BookCreator but llahsram is the author of the any2lit tool. Oh and many kudos to him he did a great job.

=X=
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote