Thread: New firmware
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2017, 03:31 AM   #759
ask
ask is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.ask is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.ask is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.ask is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.ask is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.ask is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.ask is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.ask is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.ask is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.ask is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.ask is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 840
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackm8 View Post
Anyone with problems with 5.15 on first Inkpad 840?

I'm thinking of rolling back. Unsure whether it's something only on my side, but I've plenty of bugs with 5.15.

Mainly the problem is with touchscreen:

- Dragging lines for manual pdf cropping is frustrating as it just wont go well. Holding and dragging a line isn't working well. It won't hold it on first try, or it will drop it while you're still holding it. It's taking more time to make the same thing that you'd previously do in half a minute.
- Dragging boxes for screenshot is the same. You need to be very fast and accurate on first try, or it won't save right window.
- Commands requiring to hold the screen for few seconds will register only as quick press occasionally.
- Battery status seams to be bugged as well. It will go from showing 70-80% to completely empty. From experience it it's only status that's effected here, since battery life is as long as it was.
Same issues observed on my Inkpad 840, you're not alone.
I hope PB will push another update to fix these issues because 5.15 seems to offer quicker page turns and overall responsiveness which I enjoy a lot.
ask is offline   Reply With Quote