View Single Post
Old 05-08-2013, 11:50 AM   #39
Skydog
Wizard
Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa 2E, Sage, Forma, Libra 2, Clara 2E, Kindle Oasis3, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydog View Post
That is a clever design. It should work for most devices in the 7" category. I just ordered one (blue) for my Nexus 7 -- thanks!
My Frieq case arrived yesterday and I am very pleased. The quality and build is excellent and, although I do not have one, I have no doubt the Aura will fit perfectly based on the dimensions. I have tried three devices, one 5 x 7 inches, another at 5 x 7.5 inches and a third (Nexus 7) at 4.75 x 7.75 inches. IMHO, any device longer/taller than 7.75 inches would require bending the case pretty far back to make use of the plastic tabs. It is a perfect fit (portrait mode) with an older Kindle Keyboard, which is approx 3/8 to 1/2 incher taller than the Aura and it fits perfectly. With a device width of 5 inches there will be approximately a 1/2 inch space on either side in the interior.

The color (blue) is accurate in comparison to product photos. I am very pleased with the case and would not hesitate recommending it -- especially for less than $13!

Edit: Forgot to add -- it comes packaged in a nice, clear vinyl zip lock case.

Last edited by Skydog; 05-08-2013 at 11:55 AM.
Skydog is offline   Reply With Quote