View Single Post
Old 06-20-2011, 08:23 AM   #7
astrangerhere
Professor of Law
astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Elipsa, Kobo Libra H20, Kobo Aura One, KoboMini
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6charlong View Post
The book covers for generic ePub books don’t show up when I put them on the nook’s “bookshelves” (nook’s term for collections); it displays them as outlines with the book’s name inside the outline. Personal choice here but I’ve never liked frills like that anyway, so I display the bookshelves as a list of titles within my collections the way they’re displayed on the Kindle.
Than can be fixed by removing/replacing the cover in Calibre and then re-loading the book. Its a bug with Calibre, which might be fixed in an update, but I've found that just removing and re-adding the cover fixes it.
astrangerhere is offline   Reply With Quote