View Single Post
Old 11-11-2019, 09:30 PM   #1269
droopy
Guru
droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.droopy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma
Hi there.
I'd like to GoodReads as my e-library catalogue. I've just installed the GoodReads Sync plugin and created a GoodReads account.

I basically want 2 lists on my GoodReads account:
1) List#1 will contain all the ebooks. That is to say, all the books in my Calibre Library.
2) List#2 will contain all the books on my Kobo reader. List#2 is a subset of List#1. Because my Kobo reader is only 8GB, I can't have all my books on my Kobo (I should have bought the 32GB Kobo).

My calibre library currently has 1,200 books. I understand that I should use bulk import/export, so that we plugin users don't get banned by GoodReads.

But how exactly do I create these 2 lists? And how can I have these 2 lists kept in sync as I add books to my (Calibre) library, and as I remove and add books from my Kobo reader?
droopy is offline   Reply With Quote