View Single Post
Old 07-08-2013, 09:15 AM   #37
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
It would be a shame if most of our group can't participate this month because of price or availability. The discussion is the point. I can see why people were blindsided; who would have imagined that a hundred-year old novel by a Nobelist was impossible to purchase for all practical purposes? And I do think a price of over £20 qualifies as impossible.

As I said upthread, the local university has the hardback, so I'm set. I'm caucusing with the group hoping for a revisit of this issue in the interest of inclusiveness, but it's up to sun surfer. I'm happy to read Buddenbrooks.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote