Thread: Tapatalk issues
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2017, 05:43 PM   #26
Purple Lady
Grand Sorcerer
Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Huawei MediaPad M5, LG V30, Boyue T80S, Nexus 7 LTE, K3 3G, Fire HD8
Quote:
Originally Posted by copyrite View Post
Already did that.

My paid version of the app is very old and consequently too old to be grandfathered in with a non-ad version. I detest the ads. I'd pay to remove them for a one time not too expensive fee, but I refuse to give them something monthly, or even annually for ad removal. I think it's a one time $14.99 fee for permanent removal. too high, IMO.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I have VIP for life. No ads. I bought the Pro years ago.

Sent from my XT1528
I bought the pro years ago too, but when they first made it a free app you had to send them info in a certain time frame proving that you had purchased the app to become VIP. I didn't meet the timeframe because I didn't even know about it so I was out of luck.

Copyrite, check the play store - they have the pro version up to 6.2.5 last time I looked. Doesn't do me any good because they made the font size of the text in the thread too small for me.
Purple Lady is offline   Reply With Quote