Thread: Tapatalk issues
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2017, 04:45 PM   #24
copyrite
Wizard
copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ...lots! ;) mostly reading on a Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Lady View Post
You should leave a bad review - that's the only way they have ever paid attention to issues for me anyway.
Already did that.

My paid version of the app is very old and consequently too old to be grandfathered in with a non-ad version. I detest the ads. I'd pay to remove them for a one time not too expensive fee, but I refuse to give them something monthly, or even annually for ad removal. I think it's a one time $14.99 fee for permanent removal. too high, IMO.
copyrite is offline   Reply With Quote