View Single Post
Old 12-16-2014, 02:59 PM   #8
dublincheri
Zealot
dublincheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dublincheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dublincheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dublincheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dublincheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dublincheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dublincheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dublincheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dublincheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dublincheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dublincheri ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, new Basic 2022
I also went from a PW1 to a Voyage and am happy I did. The size was limiting how much of my library I could carry around, and if I was going to upgrade anyway why not go for the clearer text! It's noticeably faster than my PW1 at registering touches IMO.

I was sure I would never use the page turn on the bezel but I actually do. Since I mostly read in a dark room I've considered doing something to indicate where the sensors are as I can't see the lines.
dublincheri is offline   Reply With Quote