View Single Post
Old 05-19-2008, 01:51 PM   #13
Walk Broad
Connoisseur
Walk Broad once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Walk Broad once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Walk Broad once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Walk Broad once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Walk Broad once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Walk Broad once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Walk Broad once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Walk Broad once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Walk Broad once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Walk Broad once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Walk Broad once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Tablet PC
Thanks for the review!

PilotBob;

Thanks for a thorough review.

It helped wade through all the choices available for e-book reader. While I like the idea of an LCD screen, I share some of the same concerns as you.

I do think it should be cheaper. I also think finding a way to support more formats would be great, even eReader / Fictionwise would put it head and shoulders above the rest.

And did I mention a cheaper price?

I can't see the point in paying the same money for a smaller screen that uses a technology that has been around a lot longer (LCD screens) and charging more than the price of the Sony Reader?!? Just doesn't make sense.

But all in all, a great review and only wished they would address the price (even MSRP $249.99 US would help seperate it from the competition) and find a way to offer more e-book format choices. If they did those two things, I'd take it.

(But honestly, I'd probably take it at the current price if it only offered more format options.)

Last edited by Walk Broad; 05-19-2008 at 01:53 PM. Reason: spelling error
Walk Broad is offline   Reply With Quote