View Single Post
Old 07-11-2017, 08:37 PM   #5
patrickt
Wizard
patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 4 X 2
Paperwhite is my favorite, too. I had a Voyage but in addition to your points, I found it to be a little too small and delicate for my clumsy hands. The Paperwhite in the Kindle case is perfect for me.

I'm hoping Amazon puts the Voyage screen and lights in a Paperwhite. It would also be nice if it had a USB-C port and rapid charge. And I swear that Kindles notify people I'm reading and my phone keeps ringing and Jehovah's Witnesses keep knocking.
patrickt is offline   Reply With Quote