View Single Post
Old 12-12-2016, 12:06 PM   #34
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
In my personal opinion, a laptop is a pointless progression between a desktop and a truly mobile device. I never was comfortable using a computer on my lap. So if I'm going to be sitting at a table anyway, it may as well be in front of a big monitor hooked to a high-end, permanent PC. And when "I'm on the go," and want a a device that's truly mobile, I'll take a 6" tablet that still fits in my back pocket, as opposed to a laptop that needs a carrying bag and accessories.

For my needs, a laptop is a gangly, unwieldy (and underpowered) dinosaur. *shrug*
Hubby has his laptop hooked up to a monitor. Mine has a full keyboard attached.
No reason a laptop can't be used like a desktop.
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote