View Single Post
Old 01-12-2011, 08:19 PM   #49
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by love2read1357 View Post
I sort my shelves by title but any shelves I want to keep at the top just add a symbol in front of the shelf title. So instead of Currently Reading it looks like * Currently Reading. Adding the symbol first keeps it on top no matter what the first letter is. Therefore there is no need to delete a shelf and start over when you want to keep it on top.

This method works very well for Kindle Collections as well.
So glad you shared this! I'm no longer using the stock library, but this is good to know regardless.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote