Thread: DVD Profiler
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2003, 02:30 AM   #20
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Quote:
Originally posted by brahamt
I have the control codes for Sony Camcorders.

The issue is I know nothing about OmniRemote. That said, if the codes are similar to the code base from URC remotes, you can find the codes at:

http://www.anycities.com/rhm5757/sony_home.htm

I have a complete device file for URC remotes that combines all of the codes you see at this site into one device.

I'll play with OmniRemote or the one that comes with the Clie and see what I can find out.
Thanks Brahamt! I just googled a little bit on this topic and found this on how to enable Direct A/D conversion on my TRV-900 (realtime DV transcoding). Looks like I must buy a LANC cable at the end. Not sure.