View Single Post
Old 11-18-2015, 09:59 PM   #9
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
Still experimenting away. The most recent addition to the mix of devices is the new Apple TV. It allows me to play audiobooks if I first convert them to mp3. It also seems to recognize AAC formatted audiobooks. For some unknown reason, iTunes stopped syncing audible format audiobooks on my car iTouch for some unknown reason. Since I really need to playlist ability in the car, I hadn't updated that particular iTouch for a few versions. I got around that by using the MP3 files instead. Of course, MP3 files are much bigger, so rather than putting a bunch on it, I limited the playlist to 10 (7.2 days worth rather than the 30+ days worth I had before).

Amazon is getting a lot of customer pressure to release a version of audible for the Apple TV, especially since they already have a version for iOS and it really shouldn't be that much effort. I hope they do.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote