View Single Post
Old 10-23-2008, 11:00 AM   #7
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrell View Post
Sorry about the exe command. I used the msi as well just forgot about it. There is a command listed on the wine commands link above that might work. I think I used microsofts msi installer but dont remeber for sure. But then I installed a standard perl package.
It's OK, that's what I used to install the .msi, the msiexec.exe. Just that it started but somehow couldn't find an installed Windows Scripting Host, so the install just aborts.

Quote:
Sorry about the ambiguity in the commands. Wasnt sure of how comfortable you were with the linux command line.
Not very familiar, but I'm a quick study (and thanks to your great write-ups!). I used a lot of unix comands, some 20+ years ago, when getting my computer science degree, so I understand the basic commands.

Quote:
As far as the widows scripting goes Im sure it is still out there somewhere if you really need it. Posting from my phone sort of sucks so I'll look at this some more when I get home.
Thanks, I'll search some more.
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote