View Single Post
Old 04-21-2012, 08:48 PM   #1
obsessed2
Wizard
obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocket Edge X 2 , Edge, gTab, Kindle Fire, Nextbook 7S
Ivona Text to Speech Beta

If you tried the Ivona TTS beta and receive a message stating the beta has expired, do NOT uninstall the App because doing so appears to render TTS unusable in other Apps (e.g. ezPDF, Cool Reader, Google Translate etc.). This happened to me on two PEs. Instead, either clear the default TTS engine in TTS Service Extended or Clear Defaults under Use by Default using Manage Applications.

The strange thing is that I can still listen to an example in TTS Service Extended but when I try to use the TTS function with an App it either plays nothing or freezes. I reinstalled PICO TTS and TTS Service Extended with no luck. I also tried uninstalling and reinstalling an App with no luck.

If anyone has any suggestions I would appreciate it.
obsessed2 is offline   Reply With Quote