View Single Post
Old 07-04-2010, 09:34 AM   #7
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Thanks again. That works good for FB2 but not so much it seems for EPUB which is why I added the inline TOC because I can hold down 4 key and go to beginning where the inline TOC is if I need to.

I had such a hard time figuring out why CR3 was ignoring my page breaks in epubs. it seems if there is a chapter graphic under the chapter header it wont break the page. Works fine in FBReader Desktop but not in CoolReader Desktop or Lbook's CR.

Also you're source htm file name inside the epub can't have any special characters or spaces or the links just wont work at all. This seems to include Apostrophes too.

Being new to EPUBs this is taking some time to learn. MOBI is a breeze to make compare to them. lol
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote