View Single Post
Old 05-01-2010, 10:28 PM   #6
sippie2
sippie2 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!sippie2 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!sippie2 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!sippie2 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!sippie2 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!sippie2 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!sippie2 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!sippie2 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!sippie2 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!sippie2 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!sippie2 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: Sony PRS 600
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich_D View Post
I just loaded my first library book onto my nook today. My local library doesn't offer ebooks that can be read on a device, only a pc. But with my local library card, I was able to get a card for the Philadelphia free library and they have a nice selection of ebooks.
They sure do. I have a library card from them and from the Omaha, Neb Public Library---you can get a non-residential card from them for $20 @ 4 months or $60/yr, they were one of the first libraries that I ran across that would let you fill out an app and mail to them for the card. I'm also considering the Fairfax, Va Lib. If I can't find a book at one of them I'm interested in, I can find at the other I'm also borrowing my grandson's library card number for a library in TX. So one way or another, I'll plenty to select from
sippie2 is offline   Reply With Quote