View Single Post
Old 08-29-2008, 05:52 PM   #1
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
*VERY* detailed guide on changing default Reader fonts

Here it is, an extremely detailed and thorough guide to changing the default fonts on the Reader. It's in 4 steps, 17 pages, 9 pictures and 5 appendices. For a procedure that takes a full 15 minutes, it can not get any more detailed than this.

If you have any questions, post them here, and I'll get to them when I can.

Dear God, this took me a whole day... and I had so much stuff I needed to do today .

Please carefully read both the Guide and this thread before asking questions! Thank you!

CHANGELOG:

v1.2
- Step Two: parts rewritten to support the next version of PRSC, 1.04; thanks to Jeff for adding explicit support for custom fonts in PRSC
- added licensing info: file under Creative Commons BY-NC-SA.
- some clarifications
- some typo fixes

v1.1
- Step Two: updated references to latest version of PRSC; also changed the screenshot to latest version
- Step Four: it now explicitly instructs people who use Sony's eBook Library to change its fonts too, instead of merely suggesting it
- Step Four: removing and restoring books instruction also made more clear
- hyperlinks are now blue, instead of that nasty yellow color
- some typo fixes

v1.0
- initial version
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Guide to changing fonts v1.1.pdf (7.82 MB, 7487 views)
File Type: pdf Guide to changing fonts v1.2.pdf (7.83 MB, 16484 views)

Last edited by Valloric; 09-23-2009 at 06:25 PM. Reason: update
Valloric is offline   Reply With Quote