View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 04:08 PM   #11
vxf
Guru
vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vxf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 350, 900, 950; Kindles (ALL of them!); Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookworm_Girl View Post
Thanks, vxf! I was thinking of switching to the iPad app but will stick with the Sony e-ink version. Auto-delivery is working flawlessly now with the T2. It's nice to have that fixed.
Wow, that's great news.
I would move back to SONY if they gave me a 3g option. As it is, having to find wifi constantly is a hassle for me. I know I am in a minority, as far as caring for 3g goes, but to me it's a deal breaker.
But I have played around with the T2 and, as far as I can tell, its screen is the best on the market. For that, I am jealous.
vxf is offline   Reply With Quote