View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012, 11:15 AM   #6
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4NT, Galaxy Tab 2(RIP)
Quote:
Originally Posted by nfetterly View Post
I am running 8.48 portable and had a friend's Fire - I had to do things in a specific order for Calibre to see it - I think I had to connect the cable with the Fire off and then turn it on while it was connected. I did find the answer on the internet on Amazon I think. I only just found this forum today.
8.48 is an antique version of Calibre. (released BEFORE the Fire HD was available)

Before posting device not... problems, you should be at the latest release (or have checked all the later release notes to see if there were changes listed for your problem device ). If for the technical reasons listed on Calibre download pages, you can not update, you will need to search for work arounds' for your issue.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote