View Single Post
Old 05-19-2011, 08:49 PM   #30
Sonist
Apeist
Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Generic virtual reality story-experiential device
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebusinesstutor View Post
My 7" Android tablet is about at the max I would want for ereading. A 5" or 6" is probably even better.
To each his own -- I suppose people who like small screen never liked reading hardcovers, but preferred mass-market paperbacks. I personally did not enjoy reading as much on my K2, as I do on my KDX.

For PDFs even the KDX is too small - you need ideally a 12"-13" screen. But it does not have to be much larger than the current KDX, since if you remove the physical keyboard of the KDX, you'd be almost at 12" screen in the same form-factor.

I personally find 7" tablets absolutely useless -- too small for web-browsing or reading and too large for a pocket....
Sonist is offline   Reply With Quote