View Single Post
Old 10-23-2015, 04:38 PM   #8
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
I make no judgments on whether he will succeed or not.

I think it just depends on how many backers he can attract. As I said, I view it as nothing more than a crowdsourced group order -- and I have no reason to think such a thing couldn't be successful.

I don't have to admire either him or his imitative rag to agree that this could really start something. For a given value of "something" that is a bit toned down from his egotistical product description.

Looks like GoodEreader is being useful and original for a change.

Hey, there's more future in this than there is in the black-market sale of pirated ebooks.
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote