View Single Post
Old 05-08-2013, 10:15 AM   #11
ApK
Award-Winning Participant
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by BWinmill View Post
In my mind, it really depends upon the book. Non-fiction and reference works are worth more in my mind, both in terms of utility and long-term use. So I'll buy the format that I think will be more useful as long as the prices are within 20% or so. If the difference is more than 20%, I'll go for the cheaper one.
That sounds like it would fit the first poll option best. The poll gives me a limited number of characters in which to express the idea that the content drives the format choice and the price could then a driving factor to choose one format over another, which seems to be what you're saying.
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote