View Single Post
Old 06-27-2015, 07:46 AM   #887
meeera
Grand Sorcerer
meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, iPadMini4, iPad4, MBP; support other Kobo/Kindles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ned View Post
Other people can (and will) do what they like, but I find that MS Chinese Surrogate on my PW1 has suited me fine ever since I discovered it. Nice and heavy but clean and neat at the same time and easy to read for someone without brilliant vision
My google-fu is failing me on this one - I've tried MS Chinese Surrogate, MT Chinese Surrogate, and MT Chinese Surrogates, and most of what I'm finding is your posts here. I don't suppose you have a link? Thanks.
meeera is offline   Reply With Quote