View Single Post
Old 10-21-2021, 09:06 PM   #2
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
It does look like something that has been automatically generated. The first one seems to starts OK, but, I think that is just a fluke with the phrases chosen. I had a look at the preview of it. It is more readable than the description is all I'll say.

The metadata for books is supplied by the publisher. And these look to be self-published, so it is probably the author. But, the description is so bad and the prices are high. I don't see how they think they will sell any copies. I wonder if they are available under Kobo Plus and are an attempt to game that system.

What sort of email was it in? Recommendations or new releases? Or part of a list with a promotion code? The first two will be using keywords to match you. For promotions, the author or publisher are asked if they want any books in the lists.
davidfor is online now   Reply With Quote