View Single Post
Old 09-29-2021, 05:28 AM   #5
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Both Kinds: epub based makes and Kindle
Do make sure it's finished indexing. That runs down the battery.
I think if the charging circuit was damaged it might not charge at all, or not stop charging and set the battery on fire. One KK3 behaved strangely and needed a reset a couple of times after replacing the battery.

If it does charge at all and run for a day it's most likely that either the SW needs reset or the battery (really a cell) is too old or been stored too warm. I was pleased than the DXG battery I ordered was only about 18 months old and one of the KK3 batteries was only a month old before shipping (which took 6 weeks!).
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote