View Single Post
Old 03-31-2021, 07:37 PM   #9
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldLincoln View Post
This is a followup of my original post of 2.14.21
Since I've upgraded to 5.14 and it comes with 1.2.15 amazon metadata source. I still have the metadata issue with today it retrieving 1 of 20 books downloaded from Amazon.com. The message is consistent with "ERROR: Download failed: Failed to download metadata or cover for the selected book."
Which probably means nothing has changed. We need to see the log, not just the error message, to get an idea of what is actually happening.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote