View Single Post
Old 02-18-2017, 07:37 PM   #9
downeaster59
Guru
downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini 5, Onyx Nova 2, Onyx Note Air 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamzilla View Post
The new firmware did the trick. I noticed that they updated the factory tools download as well.
Interesting. I had emailed Onyx to tell them that Factory Tools 1.34 didn't work for me, but 1.39 did. Onyx may not tell you when you've given them some helpful info, but they will make changes fairly quickly. Hopefully, the fixed firmware link and the upgraded Factory Tools will work for everyone else who uses them.
downeaster59 is offline   Reply With Quote