View Single Post
Old 12-08-2013, 09:51 PM   #3
speedtouch
eBook Newbie
speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.speedtouch once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by meeera View Post
I'm fine reading in the dark with my Glo now. However I can't help but be tempted by the Aura with its two-finger swipe for instant brightness control, and its slightly smaller form factor. If I was buying anew, and could inspect in-store for pinpricks etc instead of going through refund processes, I'd probably plump for the Aura.
Thank you for confirming the brightness is low enough to not be uncomfortable. I am also very tempted by the Aura, but I am quite worried I'll have the pinprick and lines across the top of the screen issues. I wouldn't know where to go to see any Kobo devices in person now that Borders is gone. I was planning on buying a Glo or Aura directly from Kobo since they have two nice, stackable coupons right now (xmas20 for $20 off, and pocket for 10% off).
speedtouch is offline   Reply With Quote