Thread: moved?
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 02:46 AM   #8
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by iomari View Post
It's been moved to the calibre/devices section but I don't know why. My thread has nothing to do with devices. I'm getting errors on compiling the program in Linux. This sometimes happens with new releases and I normally post the error and someone normally tells me which lib I may have to upgrade.
The forum menu describes the device section as follows (emphasis mine):

Quote:
Devices
Troubleshoot installation and connection issues specific to your device or OS, and learn how to make the most of calibre's device integration features
So it is not unreasonable for the post on a compilation issue on your OS being moved to that forum. Six of one half a dozen of the other. It's just a little housekeeping going on.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote