View Single Post
Old 02-06-2009, 08:15 PM   #2
jj2me
Guru
jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jj2me ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, -350; Kindle 3 3G, DX, PW 2; various tablets
Yes, mine crashed, I forget what I was doing at the time.

Thereafter, there's been no GUI. Task Manager shows the eBookLibrary.exe under Processes, but nothing under Applications. I e-mailed Sony, am awaiting a response.

A re-install didn't help. I didn't do an uninstall/re-install, just re-installed on top of the other one (had to stop the .exe process for it to take). I didn't uninstall completely because I didn't want to take the chance of losing my library. If Sony is no help, then I'll try that, after copying everything to a safe place. After that, maybe a restore point? After that, I'm out of ideas other than to return the Sony Reader (I'm within 30 days) and get a Kindle.
jj2me is offline   Reply With Quote